Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Still alive, sometimes painting...

So, I really want to keep this up, and I just realized that I haven't posted in over a month, which totally defeats the purpose of starting this. Between the lack of ability to post pics and things going on in life, I let the blog slide, but I still very much want to keep at it. I feel like I've settled things enough recently to where I can post a little more regularly, which feels good.

In more important news, I have finished a firefly and started work on the old guy himself, and can now upload photos! I'm pretty excited to see the colors are working out, and hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon so I can get some feedback. While they are not exactly ground breaking, they look good and it feels nice to be continuously working toward a goal.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment