Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Let the summer painting extravaganza begin!

And so it starts.

I've been crazy busy with two jobs and studying, and letting my hobbying/blogging slip because of it. I'm most frustrated with myself for not setting up the ebay sale of the Livestrong army yet, but I have had some contacts that may turn out to be more lucrative for the foundation, which is the ultimate goal. Time will tell.

Despite the minor set-backs, painting is about to become my new job with the successful finish to the Kickstarter project Disaster Looms! I am going to be painting 40 sets of custom ships as one of the rewards. I got the list of most of the requests for paint schemes, and they have blown me away. With everything from green to psychedelic peppermint, its going to be quite the project. I will be sure to update as I finish them, and since I have a timeline, I actually have to do them haha. Hopefully the backers will be checking in here to see if they can spot their requests (if you do, please leave a comment!). Here are some shots of ships that will likely pop up soon on the website. If you missed the Kickstarter, you can now grab the game and its accouterments at their new website.





In the mean time, here is part of my most recent project. We started a Journeyman League for Warmachine at our local game store, and I went with the Menoth half of the 2-player starter set. I really like how the split color theme worked out, and I'm looking forward to sneaking in a model or two before the big wave of ships arrive next week.



Cheers, Gith

No comments:

Post a Comment