Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eNemo lives

I'm going to call this my 'first draft'. It looks decent, but there are enough parts that just don't look quite right for me to call him done. Since he's the caster, and likely to receive the most close-up attention, I want to make sure to make sure he looks the best I can make him. The most glaring issues for me, after looking at these pictures (been staring at the model too long), is the insulation padding needs to be cleaned up, and I really need to practice the large areas of cloth, as right now they are just kinda blah. Also, my bronze sucks (gotten a little better with silvers; I like how the bottom of the tabard turned out)



I'm having a hard time with my photo set up, but hopefully the pics are clear enough for some feedback, if anyone can give me some helpful tips and/or constructive criticism. In the meantime, I'm going to go study up and see how others have been making the shadows fall on him and see if I can't learn something.

Cheers, Gith

No comments:

Post a Comment